After Purchase FAQ
Thank you for choosing The Distinguished Rider.
We know that you will enjoy your new boots!
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions.
- How does payment work?
- You will be charged 50% of the listing price plus taxes upon ordering your boots. When your boots are ready to ship, you will be charged the remaining balance plus taxes and shipping. Once the balance is paid in full, your boots will be shipped to you in a timely fashion.
- When will I receive my boots?
- The Kingsley factory has an average turnaround time of 4-6 weeks.
- When and how will I receive updates?
- When your boots are finished and ready to ship, you will receive an email notification and invoice for the remaining balance. Once the balance is paid in full, your boots will be shipped to you in a timely fashion.
- If you would like an update on the production of your boots, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I care for my boots?
- We suggest gently wiping off any excess dirt with a warm, slightly damp, cotton cloth after every ride. Use a damp sponge and quality leather soap to remove buildup. To keep the leather healthy, apply your favorite conditioner every few rides. Stray from products containing oil, as they may cause your boots to stretch and dull the finish.
- Insert boot trees when not being worn to maintain the shape of the boot and life of the zippers. Be sure to store your boots in a dry, temperature-controlled environment. If you take care of your boots, they will take care of you!
Thank you for your support, and happy riding!