Boot Model Highlight: Kingsley Maris
Introducing the brand new Kingsley Maris! The Maris joins the Kingsley Riding boot model family as a collaboration between The Distinguished Rider and Kingsley. We are so grateful for the opportunity to worth with Kingsley Riding and Kingsley Riding USA to create this new boot!
For $699 this boot includes:
- Choice of 8 Aspen base leather colors (Black, Blue, Grey, Azur, Bordeaux, Dark Brown, Cognac, Creme)
- Black or Brown Aspen Sole
- Back Zipper (Featuring a YKK Gauge 10 Zipper)
- Elastic Stretch Panel
- Semi-Hard Outside Shaft
- Choice of no top or NEW Libra top in ANY of the Kingsley leathers and textiles
- Choice of Swarovski Crystals (+$50)
- Choice of Top Piping (+$25)
Please note: Like all Kingsley boots, half made to measure is an additional $75, and full made to measure is an additional $230. No matter what options you pick, these boots are going to be under $1,100 (including shipping)!
Who would love the Kinglsey Maris?
- Riders who want a stiff dressage boot, but don’t have $1,200+ for boots.
- Riders who want to try a stiffer option, but don't want to commit to a "hard" boot.
- Riders who have calf size fluctuations and want some adjustability with an elastic stretch panel.
- Riders who love a back zipper, or can only get into a back zipper boot.